3. Module: Reference management
In this module you will
- Learn how to save and manage references with Zotero.
- Add citations to texts and create bibliographies.
- Get insight of Mendeley reference management tool.
To complete this module
- Read all the study material and watch all the linked videos.
- Participate in the online teaching session. If you choose self-studying, you do not have to participate in teaching.
- Complete all steps in the module assignment available from UEF Moodle (opens in new tab) (see Module 3: Reference Management). Upload the completed assignment to Moodle.
Modern reference management tool offers several advantages. It helps you in building and maintaining your personal database of all literature you need in your research work. You can easily import search results from many different databases into your own database. Importantly, reference management tool streamlines your writing process. The tool allows you to insert citations in a manuscript while you are preparing it. When the manuscript is finished, you can print it out with citations and a bibliography in a style of your choice.
Contents of this module