Educational materials from the KUBIAC project
- Tutorials on convolutional neural networks for medical image analysis by Riccardo de Feo. These tutorials are designed to introduce you to medical imaging segmentation using convolutional neural network. We do not assume any previous knowledge on CNNs, but at least some familiarity with python is recommended.
- Brain image analysis short course material. The material for the KUBIAC brain image analysis course 17th and 24th May 2022. See the README file when you navigate to the page for the contents.
- Tutorial on evaluation of machine learning algorithms on health and life sciences by Jussi Tohka and Mark van Gils.
- A report about “Evolving Role of Artificial Intelligence in Radiological Imaging” (In English) Public Webcast Workshop at NIH Main Campus, USA, 25-26th Feb 2020
- “Annotating in MITK” (In English) A short practical guide to get quickly started segmenting MRI volumes using MITK
- BIDS How-to for a person converting old Bruker or Agilent dataset to BIDS format
- Tips to a person performing data acquisition for experimental MRI data to be converted to BIDS format
Powerpoint slides of educational events:
- “Machine learning in radiology” (In Finnish) Lecture materials for the educational event at the imaging center of Kuopio University Hospital , 7th Feb 2020
- “Validation in machine learning” (In Finnish) Lecture materials for the educational event for physicists at Kuopio University Hospital and surrounding regional hospitals, 10th Feb 2020